How can I renew a lease in my Rent Perfect account?
Get ready to renew a lease with just a few clicks. By default the lease renewal option is available 30 days prior to the end of the current lease. However, you have the option to change the renewal option time in the property settings. Follow these steps to adjust the renewal option settings:
- First, click "My Property" on the home screen of your account and click the property name you wish to edit.
- Next, scroll down and click "+Show" under the Additional Property Settings section.
- Scroll further down until you see, "Renewal Option." The number entered here will determine how many days before lease end date the lease renewal option becomes available in your account. For example, lease renewals may be available 30, 60 or 90 days before the lease end date.
When you are ready to renew a lease follow these steps:
1. Click "Prepare Lease" on the home screen of your account.
2. Find the desired tenant's name and then click the button that says "Renew Lease." (You may need to adjust the filter settings at the top of the screen and/or use the quick search option.)
3. Select "Use Previous Lease data" to use the same terms and template as the previous lease.
4. Make sure to update the lease dates for the new lease term and make any other desired changes to the new lease.
5. When ready, send a new lease signing notification. It's that easy!
Feel free to contact customer service should you need any assistance at 877-922-2547 or email@example.com.