How do I upload my proof of income?
Many landlords require applicants to upload proof of income with their rental application such as paystubs, bank statements, or another statement showing income details.
The following video demonstrates how to upload proof of income using a computer or your phone.
IF USING A COMPUTER:
1. Download/Save a copy of the proof of income to your computer. Remember the location you save the file to such as your desktop or downloads folder. (For example, you may be downloading a file from your email, an employer website, or taking a picture.)
2. Report your income details on your application. Use the dropdown menu to select type of income (such as employment, disability, retirement, other.) then complete the required fields.
3. Next, upload proof of your income. Click "Choose File" then choose the folder on your computer you previously saved the file to. (If you have forgotten you may need to use the search field or go back and save again and make note of the folder you save to.)
4. Click "Add more Files" to take additional pictures or add an additional file. Repeat Step
5. When you are done, click SAVE!
1. Click "Choose File" then select the camera icon to take a picture of your proof of income OR click the file icon to choose a file previously saved to your phone. (Different phones may have different versions of these icons.)
2. Click "Add more Files" to take additional pictures or add an additional file. Repeat Step 1.
3. When you are done, click SAVE!