HOW TO VIEW, PRINT OR DOWNLOAD A COPY OF A SIGNED LEASE AGREEMENT.
How do I download a copy of the lease agreement that was signed?
HOW TO VIEW, PRINT, OR DOWNLOAD A COPY OF A SIGNED LEASE AGREEMENT.
Landlords and tenants can both view, print, or download a copy of a signed lease agreement in their Rent Perfect account at www.rentperfect.com.
Landlords follow these steps:
1. Click "VIEW REPORTS" or "PREPARE LEASE" on the home screen of your account.
2. Do a quick search for the tenant's name.
3. Look for "Lease Information" underneath the tenant's name and click the "Signed Lease" button.
4. A PDF copy of the lease will open in your browser or a PDF copy will automatically download.
5. View, Print or download a PDF copy of the lease.
Tenants follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account at www.rentperfect.com
2. Look for the Lease Shortcut on your home screen.
3. Click the lease shortcut, then click the link to view the lease agreement.
4. View, Print or download a PDF copy of the lease.